The Fish Man also known as Michael Phelps is coming out of retirement to compete in the Olympics Games in Rio in 2016. Lured by arrogance or just plain boredom, Phelps, the 22-time Olympic medalist will compete for the first time since the 2012 London Games at a swim meet in Mesa, Arizona on April 24-26. Phelps is entered in three events: the 50 and 100 meter freestyles and the 100 butterfly according to his longtime coach, Bob Bowman. The meet will give Phelps an opportunity to compare his skills and performance among other contestants. We will see if he still has what it takes to compete.
- Why does Blake Griffin dunk less? Fatigue
- FSU QB Jameis Winston is Going Pro
- Report: Grant Hill, Bryan Colangelo just two of many trying to buy Atlanta Hawks
- LeBron James says he might return during Cavaliers’ Western Conference road trip
- San Francisco Giants Reign Again – 2014 World Series Champions!
G. Paul on The Ugly Truth Behind The Eagl… jeremycthomas on The Ugly Truth Behind The Eagl…